lunes, 24 de marzo de 2008

take me out tonight, take me anywhere.














































take me out tonight, take me anywhere, i dont care i dont care, i dont care and in the darkened underpass i thought oh god, my chance has come at last(but then a strange fear gripped me and i just couldnt ask)take me out tonight. oh, take me anywhere, i dont care i dont care, i dont care. driving in your car, i never never want to go home because i havent got one, oh, o havent got one. and if a double-decker bus crashes into us. to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die, and if a ten-ton truck kills the both of us. to die by your side, well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine. oh, there is a light and it never goes out. there is a light and it never goes out. there is a light and it never goes out. there is a light and it never goes out. there is a light and it never goes out. there is a light and it never goes out, there is a light and it never goes out. there is a light and it never goes out, there is a light and it never goes out.

No hay comentarios: