lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2007

FEVER TO TELL

RICH
i'm rich like a hot noise i'll take you out boy so stuck up i wish you'd stick to me flesh ripped off raaaawr turnin it, beatin no beat the walls are always speakin no want no want no want no speakin at all she slipped down a rot drink unzipped she doesn't exist so unloved i took'em standin up so stuck up rawr i'm rich.
DATE WITH THE NIGHT
i got a date with the night putting out my finger gonna catch the kids dry,gonna walk on water buyin out the fight we're sweatin in the winter both thighs squeeze tight choke choke don't tell me to fix her don't tell me to fix her just take a bite no hangin no picture blind out my sight droppin brides at the alter both thighs squeeze tight choke choke ii'll send it to you i'll set it off buyin out the fight gonna walk on water gonna catch the kids dry gonna bend my finger blind out my sight we're sweatin in the winter both thighs squeeze tight,both thighs squeeze tight.
MAN
i gotta man that makes me wanna kill babies babies babies i gotta man that makes me wanna die we're all gonna burn in hell cuz we do what we gotta do real well yeah we've got the fever to tell i gotta man waiting for me i gotta man who make the devil pale i gotta man who makes me wanna kill yeah we're all gonna burn in hell cuz we do what we gotta do real well yeah we've got the fever to tell.
TICK
you make me you make me you make me tick time you take it you look so good you take your time tt-t-t-time you take it lets have a look take take take your time tick time you take it time you take it you make me x4 you make me want to lose it x6 hey hey come on you make me want to lose it x6 you look like shit you take your time tick tick tick your time tick time you take it time you take it.
BLACK TONGUE
you can keep your black tongue i found at the mortuary you know there gonna want some want some we're high in the back room gonna have it packed soon who is it son you gonna have just let it be a yeah yeah yeah sonny kept his ring on red tape so ordinary love that thing like it was gone gone gone gone boy stupid bitch and girl you just a no good dick we're gonna keep it in the family yeah well even when we're on the run you know there gonna want some want some we're high in the back room gonna have it packed soon who is it son you gonna have just let it be a yeah yeah yeah boy you just a stupid bitch and girl you just a no good dick!
PIN
things are feelin thin i know i know lost my seat again i'll go i'll go pushin in the pin i know i know we're gonna go back in we're gonna go go go i like to sleep with them pushin in the pin i like to sleep with them i know i know we're gonna go back in we're gonna go go go.
COLD LIGHT
cold light hot night be my heater be my lover and we could do it to each other cold light hot night be my heater be my lover and we could do it to each other go go go ride daddy ride ride out the tide i'd rather die than hear good bye and watch you go go go go ride daddy ride ride out the tide i'd rather die than hear goodbye and watch you go go go go cold light hot night be my heater be my lover and we could do it to each other eah we could do it to each other well like a sister and a brother go go go.
NO NO NO
i'm frozen like a soldier don't know where it stays all over the place time froze like an ocean a fear i made with a never ending hate no no no NO i'll hurry when i'm home i'll hurry when i'm home i'll go it's really that bad it's worse than you thought he'll never come back as the man you dropped he'll never come back as the man you love it's not that bad not worse than you thought he'll only come back as the man you dropped he'll never come back as the man you loved i told her, i told her i told her i'll go i told her....no no no no no! no no no NO i'll hurry when i'm home i'll hurry when i'm home i'll go.
MAPS
pack up i'm straight enough oh say say say wait they don't love you like i love you wait they don't love you like i love you maaaaaaps wait they don't love you like i love you made off don't stray enough oh say say say oh say say say wait they don't love you like i love you wait they don't love you like i love you wait they don't love me like i love you maaaaps.
Y CONTROL
oh so wrong my lovin goes under the fog fog fog and i believed them all well i'm just a poor lil baby cuz well i believed them all oh so wrong your growin old under the gun gun gun and i believed them all well i'm just one poor baby cuz well i believed them all i wish i could buy back the woman you stole y control y control you walk walk walk walk walk my winners out of control high control you walk walk walk walk walk my winners out oh so wrong my lovin goes under the fog fog fog and i believed them all well i'm just a poor lil baby cuz well i believed them all i wish i could buy back the woman you stole y control y control you walk walk walk walk walk my winners out of control high control you walk walk walk walk walk my winners out.
MODERN ROMANCE
don't hold on go get strong don't you know there is no modern romance and time time is gone it never lasts stops who it wants well i was wrong it never lasts and this is not here is no modern romance (repeat).
POOR SONG(hiddentrack)
baby i'm afraid of a lot of things but i ain't scared of lovin you,and baby i know you afraid of a lot of things but don't be scared of love,people will say all kinds of things that don't mean a damn to me,cuz all i see is what's in front of me,and that's you well i've been dragged all over the place i've takenhits, time just don't erase,baby i can see you've been fucked up too, but that don't mean your lovin days are through cuz,people will say all kinds of things that don't mean a damn to me,cuz all i see is what's in front of me and that's you.

No hay comentarios: