sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2007

ROCKSTARS





































when i went to schoolwell i went to schoowl when i went to school in Olympia and everyone's the same what do you do we're the revolution when i went to school in Olympia and everyone's the sameWe look the sameWe talk the sameWon't you please make me real fuck youMake me sickFuck youMake me realFuck youWhen I went to school In OlympiaEveryone's the sameAnd so are you in OlympiaAnd everyone's the sameWe look the sameWe talk the sameWe even fuck the sameWhen I went to school in OlympiaDon't you please make me realCome onMake me sickCome onMake me realYeah yeah yeahDo it for the kids yeahDo it for the kids yeahDo it for the kidsDo it for the kidsDo it do it do it do itDo it for the kidsNo we're not done yetWhen I went to school in OlympiaBye bye good byeGood bye good bye.

No hay comentarios: