jueves, 3 de enero de 2008

babes in toyland










bruise violet
you got this thing that really makes me hot. you got alot and more when you get caught. you got this thing that follows me around. you fucking bitch well i hope your insides rot. liar, liar, liar. you see the stars through eyes lit up with lies. you got your stories all twisted up in mine. you got this thing that follows me around. you were born with glue instead of spine. liar, liar, liar. of thee i sing. tied to a string. you got this thing that follows me around. you got this thing that really makes me hot. you got alot and more when you get caught. bruise violet, bruise violet. bruise violet.
right now
pray the one my soul to keep. servants' service. to scared to sleep because of the creep. scarred surface. in the right now. when i'm next to your head i see white, heaven's presence. mother dying all of the time, my sickness in the right now we'll take you we'll take all of you in the right now.
bluebell
flys through the air with the greatest disease takes little pills and calls them trapeze, i know you're right. everything you do is right, erverything i do is true. bluebell to hell. lo and behold a girl with a goal. looks so old she's made out of gold, i know you're right. everything you do is right, everything i do is true. bluebell to hell, i want to live in the smallest corner, in the densest mind in the fuckmost room. and sing "the stars they swing from their chandelier strings" i know real love, you know who you are, you're deadmeat motherfucker, you don't try to rape a goddess. flys through the air with the greatest disease. takes little pills and calls them trapeze, i know you're right. everything you do is right, everything i do is true. bluebell to hell. you are so obvious.
handsome and gretel
gretel said i know what's in your head. i vacuumed out my head, i know you're feeling bad you fucking bitch you cunthole bitch. i thought she meant it yeah, she really jacked my head, she went and done it. handsome gretel. my name is gretel yeah i've got a crotch that talks and talks to all their cocks, it's been 12 city blocks you fucking bitch. gretel said "oh you feel so bad i know you feel so bad" i thought she meant it handsome gretel, i vacuumed out my head, jumping from bed to bed my name is gretel a soul of metal, my name is gretel yeah, i've got a sloppy slot. handsome gretel say violets hang around with toilets and look smack at us. and symbolize everything that is disgust and mistrust. licorice eyes, pin me down, thighs. asphixia. my thighs are vices yeah. he is a stupid man i love him all i can you fucking bitch. addle girl. she pulls out all her curls. she is a stupid crotch. that's been 12 city blocks.
blood
i never thought that you'd explode through my eyes, i never ever was amused. dear liver down on your knees. i never wanted to be alone. good god! i'd love to, i had to. i never thought that you'd implode through my mind i always wanted to be infused. i lied psychic spy. i never wanted to be alone, you are real sometimes you are unreal ceilings peel sometimes.
magick flute
draggin' my ass around countryside. leave it to you i've got nothing to hide. don't worry i won't touch you. your eyes pierce me, and leave me to hang. please touch me and don't worry 'cause i'm burning. the vein straight to your heart. kick tom upside his head regretting the things that i've already said. distance captivates me it holds the hook, secrets hold the breath that i never took, lactating eyes looking from my thighs,seeing and wondering what went wrong.
won't tell
i won't ever tell on you. ever see me do. i wait forever for you figure out your problem with me is you. i won't be like you. ever see right through, i wait forever for you, figure out your problem with me is you. i won't ever tell on you, ever see right through. i wait forever for you. figure out your problem with me is you. you come running through, figure out your problem with me is you, i won't ever tell.
spun
i live inside all invited inside. eyes flutter feathers. my hairs fair like weather. i've blown my recovery. living is nice, when you're spun like a kite. sugar and tea and creem. looks like the sea is green with rivalry. now that i know just what you're all about i want out i live inside all invited inside. sugar and tea and cream looks like the sea is green with rivalry. now that i know just what you're all about. i want out life is real when you're dreaming. life's a dream when you're reeling. now i want out.
short song
jungle train
rip strike. let me enter you. entertain center. entertain you. with my pain. rip strike. black eyes. your side. capsized. revel and strike, got my love in pocket, gonna hock it for my life. fall short. rip strike.
pearl
little pearl she was this girl. thoughts and notions in a whirl. this girl pearl she was pretty quick. found a stick filled it thick with. black sugar shit. ole black glasses spoonful molasses. drinking wine killing time, burn it black with a candle all bent at the handle devilspit makes me sick. black sugar shit, she had a name, her name's insane, a little maid picks away at her brain. to much disdain, her brain remained to think thoughts all axe and mame and black sugar shit, off with their heads 'cause i'm staying in bed, i'm sick of that blackbird that shrieks in my head black sugar shit, is shit.
real eyes
3 seas between us and the very next bus, and it takes so long to get there 'cause the now and here is now, here. heretic-toc goes the easter clock your friends they're really not, i can't take it anymore, i realize i real eyes i real eyes your lies are from your own eyes i real eyes, 3 seized between us and the very next bus, got a 30 dollar pocket built a plank it begs so walk it, every thought is mine or not, just get your fingers off my spot. i can't take it anymore. i real eyes.
mother
mother, this is my life. sister come and take my life. you are obscene and you know it. i run from me and it shows, that's what you like me for, huh, sister crawling now on the floor, do you like it, sister mother this is my life sister come and take my life, you are obscene and you know it. i run from you and it shows. that's what you like me for, huh, sister, crawling now on the floor. do you like it, sister you are me you are me.
gone
now i live with nothing to give 'cause it's gone. here i stand at your command 'cause it's gone. now i stand with you at hand. now i live with nothing to give 'cause it's gone. now i stand with you underhand 'cause it's gone.

No hay comentarios: